Text by Taylor Jackson, Photo by Zach Jobe
What I'm wearing
- Ring Jacket Suit in their exclusive navy flannel
- Carmina brown braided tassel loafer
- Ascot Chang light blue stripe spread collar in Thomas Mason fabric
- Drake's Navy and Gold Repp Stripe tie
- Simonnot Godard white hemstich pocket square
- Nacky Made custom glasses in matte tortoise with gold hinges and dinosaur arms.
Like most men, navy is my favorite color to wear, because it's very easy and goes with pretty much anything. Patterned shirts are great for jazzing up an otherwise simple outfit, and the contrasting size of the stripes on the shirt versus that of the tie complement each other well. I chose the Carmina loafers simply because they are the most comfortable shoes that I own.
I typically don't wear socks with loafers or any shoes for that matter, but when I met Antonio Liverano he suggested that I should wear navy socks (always). I gave it a shot and have become quite fond of the classic elegant look it brings to my wardrobe.
I love working at The Armoury; I moved 1500 miles from Oklahoma City for this position. My main responsibilities revolve around the sales floor, focusing on client interaction and experience, sales, and merchandising.