Text by Zach Jobe, Photo by Mark Cho
What I'm wearing
- Orazio Luciano made-to-measure double-breasted jacket in vintage cloth from Orazio Luciano's archives
- Salvatore Ambrosi bespoke trousers in Holland & Sherry Crispaire
- Saint Crispin's made-to-measure loafers in shell cordovan with metal toe taps
- Liverano & Liverano made-to-measure spread collar shirt in Riva fabric
- Drake's Navy Striped Tie (8cm)
- Simonnot Godard shoestring pocket square
- Oliver Peoples eyeglasses
Well fitting trousers have always been difficult for me to find, but this pair, as well as my other trousers from Ambrosi, are the first trousers I've ever owned that have truly fit me well in every possible way. True to my particular style, I paired these trousers with a bold, heavy double-breasted jacket that injected some visual interest and complexity into an otherwise sedate combination. The shell cordovan loafers from Saint Crispin's add textural sophistication.
Looking through the vintage selection from Orazio Luciano during a trunk show, I was immediately drawn to this fabric given it's heft, color and pattern, as it reminded me in the best possible way of my grandmother's sofa — elegant and enduring.
What do you do?
After a decade-long career in law I am honored to pursue a personal passion at The Armoury. I wear a number of hats, from managing our North American business and corporate operations, to sharing our value-driven and individualistic approach to classic menswear with The Armoury's spirited artisans, craftspeople, and international clientele in New York and around the world through traveling trunk shows.